13th European Congress of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics - Eacpt 2017
The 13th European Congress of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics (EACPT 2017) will be held in Prague, 24-27 June, 2017, and is dedicated to discussing cutting-edge research in Clinical Pharmacology.
The main focus of EACPT 2017 is the role of clinical pharmacology in personalized pharmacotherapy, both a priori – pharmacogenetics – and a posteriori (therapeutic drug monitoring).
The topic list includes a broad spectrum of topics that relate to Clinical Pharmacology:
- Access to medicines. Innovation and sustainability of National Health Systems
- Cardiovascular pharmacology and diabetes
- Clinical toxicology
- Clinical trials methodology
- Drug development and regulatory sciences
- Drug Safety and pharmacovigilance
- Global Health
- Research Ethics
- Pharmacoeconomics and health technology assessments
- Inflammatory and immune based diseases and treatments
- Infectious diseases. Antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals.
- Orphan medicines
- Research using Electronic Health Records.
- Pharmacology of pain
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics
- Pharmacokinetics, TDM, PK-PD modelling and drug interactions
- Special populations
On Saturday June 24, 2017 at 2:00 pm (ends Tuesday June 27, 2017 at 2:30 pm)
Category: Conferences - Science, Health & Medicine - Pharmaceuticals - Clinical
Earlybird Full Participants (Non-Member of an affiliated society) : EUR 750
Regular Full Participants (Non-Member of an affiliated society) : EUR 800
On site Full Participants (Non-Member of an affiliated society) : EUR 850
Earlybird Full Participants (Member of an affiliated society): EUR 650
Regular Full Participants (Member of an affiliated society): EUR 700
On site Full Participants (Member of an affiliated society): EUR 750
Earlybird/Regular Trainee - Student/Fellow/Nurse: EUR 325
On site Trainee - Student/Fellow/Nurse: EUR 350
Qualified Participants from Developing Countries: EUR 375
Venue: CLARION CONGRESS HOTEL