2023 International Conference on Frontiers of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence(CFMAI 2023)

2023 International Conference on Frontiers of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence(CFMAI 2023)

Asistiré:

sep

Hangzhou,China

Hangzhou, China Mapa

★2023 5th International Conference on Frontiers of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence (CFMAI 2023)-- Ei Compendex & Scopus—Call for paper
September 22-24, 2023|Hangzhou, China|Website: www.cfmai.org

★CFMAI 2023 welcomes researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals to an open forum where advances in the field of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence can be shared and examined. The conference is an ideal platform for keeping up with advances and changes to a consistently morphing field.

★Publication and Indexing
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the digital conference proceedings which will submitted to Ei Compendex, Scopus, CPCI, Google Scholar and other major databases for index.
Excellent Papers from CFMAI 2023 will be recommended to be submitted for publication in journal.

★Keynote Speakers
Prof. Zhu Han, University of Houston, USA
Prof. Shaoying Liu, Hiroshima University, Japan

★Program Preview/ Program at a glance
September 22: Registration + Icebreaker Reception
September 23: Opening Ceremony+ KN Speech+ Technical Sessions
September 24: Technical Sessions+ Half day tour/Lab tours

★Paper Submission
PDF version submit via CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CFMAI2023

★CONTACT US
Ms. Riva H. W. Wong
Email: email@cfmai.org

★Topics of Interest
AI and Digital Entertainment
AI and Education
AI and Smart Cities
AI applications
Probability and Statistics
AI architectures
AI in Learning Environments
Prediction and Diagnosis Applications
Algorithm Design for Intelligent Solutions
Web and Data Mining
Planning and Scheduling
Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics)
Automated Reasoning
Big Data
Philosophical Foundations
Cognitive modeling and Computing
Cognitive Models
Smart Graphics

zeng zofia
Organizador:
 zeng zofia
  • Tom Hidelstone
     Tom Hidelstone

It was a very cool conference, I liked everything, and the knowledge I gained during this time is just incredible, I discovered new boundaries for myself. As for AI, it's actually some other galaxy, but what some participants said about the use of AI in the field of link building was a bit strange for me, because I personally have no idea how it will work, and I don't need to, because there is this fantastic service https://www.linksmanagement.com/ that helps our company grow in all key indicators every month, and very soon we will be able to reach a completely new level for ourselves. So, looking at my situation and what was said at the conference, practice and theory diverge a bit, but it was still cool and I will be waiting for new conferences.