Atlas and Som: A Case by Case Tutorial on Neuroradiology and Head and Neck
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Know the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of diseases of the central nervous system and the head and neck.
2. Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
3. Improve the imaging skills of the course participants.
4. Integrate the imagining techniques presented into clinical practice.
5. Implement current techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose disorders of the brain and spine in adults and children.
Practicing Physician/Industry: USD 1195
Military/Retired/Scientist/VA: USD 1095
Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse: USD 995
Speakers: Scott W. Atlas MD, Peter M. Som MD, FACR, FRSM
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine | CME (Continuing Medical Education)