Channel Conference Europe, Msp
As the MSP market is maturing & competition is increasing, it’s critical to stand out. Join us at Channelnomics MSP as we shed light on the future of the German managed services industry.
Channelnomics is delighted to announce that the Channel Conference Europe, MSP will be taking place on 29 September in Frankfurt, Germany.
This is a free conference for executives from reseller organizations.
In a marketplace where every MSP has access to the same resources, what strategies can you use to create a successful your services proposition, attract more customers, charge higher prices and spend less time on low-value, reactive tasks?
At this year's Channel Conference - the only truly independent channel event - we will be shedding light on the future of the European managed services industry, as well as share exclusive research that sheds light on the development of the European managed services market.
Join our conference to:
• Find out what top challenges aspiring MSPs could face and what mistakes they should avoid
• Learn what changes are taking place in the market to drive demand for managed services and how should MSPs respond?
• Understand how to stand out in an already crowded marketplace to enjoy high margins
• Hear how to recruit, structure and motivate your team to achieve great results
• Discuss what skills your sales force should have in order to increase your MSP ROI
• Discover what criteria you should employ when choosing a vendor partner and why vendor reliability is as important as ever
• Gain insight into the future of the European managed services market with our exclusive report.
To book your free place please visit our website: events.channelnomics.com/msp-san-jose/static/home
If you have any queries, or would like more information on registering, please just drop me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this event will be held in German.
On Thursday September 29, 2016 at 11:00 am (ends 7:00 pm)