Cony 2018- Controversies in Neurology

mar

) — ()

Double Tree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw

Skalnicowa 21 04-797 Warsaw, Poland Mapa

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are proud to announce that the 12th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy) will take place in Warsaw, Poland on March 22-25, 2018.

In recent years the field of neurology has witnessed enormous growth in clinical and basic data. Conferences are more informative but there is often only limited time for thorough discussions. Consequently a gap appears between the expansion of knowledge and its dissemination and use. CONy provides a platform for international experts to discuss and compare experiences.

The core of the CONy Congress are the debates which enable participants to discuss unresolved issues with leading world experts. The Congress aims at providing the most recent data armoring the clinician with reliable, up-to-date scientific information, helping in everyday patient care.

We cordially invite you to join us in the beautiful city of Warsaw!

CONy 2018 Co-Chairpersons
Prof. Amos Korczyn & Prof. Jaroslaw Slawek

Price:
Full Registration starts from: EUR 240

Category Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | CME (Continuing Medical Education)

Ir al perfil de Evvnt Promotion
Organizador:
 Evvnt Promotion
  • sam Indjembo sebe
     sam Indjembo sebe

I would like to participate in this conference I want more to know to participate three of our members who are in Africa give me details