Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe
Enhancing multinational logistics collaboration in central and eastern Europe for regional collective defence.
Commanders and soldiers require the right equipment quickly and efficiently to complete their missions, therefore the way they are supported through logistics is constantly advancing to meet new demands.
This conference will aim to share the challenges of new Logistic structures and how they are being overcome by national militaries and international institutions.
The key focus will be on specific aspects of logistics, with expert speakers covering their most pressing requirements such as: heavy-lift transport, supply chain management, demand forecasting and preparedness, MRO, lifecycle management, engineering support and much more.
• Leading Military Logisticians from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and Spain confirmed to attend, making this the most senior and focused logistics meeting in the region!
• Key topics to be focused on include: Transportation and Heavy Lift Capability, Logistics Command and Control, Fuel and Energy and Medical Support
• New to this year - a unique focus on NATO activities in the region and how individual nations are working together to support them
• Industry solutions will be showcased to leading military decision makers
• Plus there will be a half day, post-conference workshop on ‘Supply Chain Management for the Modern Military’, hosted by Brigadier (ret’d) Mark Dunn, Principal Consultant from Defence and Security PA Consulting
Early Bird Discounts!
Register by 30th November to save £400
16th December to save £200
31st January to save £100
On Tuesday March 7, 2017 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday March 8, 2017 at 4:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Government & Social Sector - Defence & Military
Conference booking: GBP 1499
Workshop: GBP 599
Promotional Literature Distribution: GBP 999
Conference Documentation - Single User License: GBP 499