Helicopter Technology Eastern Europe 2016
As Eastern Europe and The Baltic States continue to be a key focus for defence equipment upgrades, the rotary fleet remains a key asset in both domestic and international military operations and therefore a focused conference is essential to ensure continued advancement of capability, equipment and joint interoperability.
Taking place on the 19th and 20th of May in Budapest Hungary, at no other event will you get the opportunity to meet so many heads of Air Force and Helicopter Programme Managers.
The participants at Helicopter Technology Eastern Europe 2016 will be the most senior decision makers responsible for modernising and procuring new military helicopters, as well as some of the regions most experienced operators of rotary craft, all meeting to demonstrate their intentions for advancing capability and laying down foundations of future collaboration and standardisation between nations.
The audience will include, but not be limited to:
- Commanders of Air Force
- Deputy Commanders Air Force
- Commanders of National Helicopter Forces
- Directors of Capability Planning
- National Armaments Directors
- Helicopter Programme Managers
- Heads of Army Aviation
- Heads of Strategy and Defence Planning
- Commanders of Air Systems
- Directors of Procurement
- Chief Scientists/Defence Research Agencies
1. NEW LOCATION - this year we move to Budapest, Hungary
2. Senior Briefings from Heads of Air Force, Helicopter Programmes and Rotary Modernisation Projects
3. 15 High Ranking Military Helicopter Expert Briefings
4. Real Solutions presented and offered within the exhibition area
5. The only regionally dedicated military helicopter conference in 2016
Government and military rates available.