Nash Summit Europe
NASH Summit is Europe’s definitive forum which exists to solve the challenges drug developers face from discovery to late stage clinical development.
Focussed exclusively on NASH and built with industry experts at Novo Nordisk, Phenex and Gubra this summit will give you the latest insight and connections to solve the challenges you face from discovery to late stage clinical development.
Across 3 packed days eighty of the field greatest minds will converge at this unique summit to discover and validate novel NASH targets to improve drug efficacy, better recapitulate human NASH preclinically, effectively translate into the clinic and robustly diagnose patient pathology.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the conversation.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend NASH Summit Europe:
* Effectively translate into the clinic by harnessing preclinical models which better recapitulate human NASH
* Evaluate the most progressive opportunities in noninvasive diagnostics to determine disease diagnosis and regression
* Define clinical primary and secondary endpoints and successfully bring a NASH drug to market
* Improve understanding of core disease pathways to identify and validate novel NASH targets
* Discover how NASH impacts other body organs to develop more efficacious drugs
On Tuesday October 10, 2017 at 8:00 am (ends Thursday October 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Science, Health & Medicine - Pharmaceuticals - Drug Development
Gold - conference & 2 workshops: EUR 3497
Silver - conference & 1 workshop : EUR 2998
Bronze - conference only: EUR 2499
Venue: The Westin Grand Frankfurt, Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 7, Frankfurt, 60313