Silicon Market Forum
CRU's Silicon Market Forum 2016 will take
place on the 8-9 November 2016 at the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic.
The event, now in its 6th year, is firmly established as the world’s premier silicon event, enjoying the participation of over 130 delegates and keynote presentations from the industry’s leaders.
This year’s programme will analyse key trategic issues facing the industry:
• Why have silicon prices fallen so sharply and what are the prospects for 2017 and beyond?
• What are the implications of the rapid rebound in Brazilian silicon production?
• What is happening in China and what is the outlook for the domestic market and the local silicon industry?
• Will the rapid growth in solar-related silicon demand be sustained?
• What is the current status of new silicon capacity?
On Tuesday November 8, 2016 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday November 9, 2016 at 6:00 pm)
Category: Exhibitions - Business & Economics - Metal & Minerals
Until 12th October 2016: EUR 575
12th October - 8th November : EUR 650
Venue: Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Stepanska, 40 11000, Prague