The Cwc Iran Lng & Gas Partnerships Annual Summit
CWC Group, in cooperation with the Ministry of Petroleum and the National Iranian Gas Exporting Company (NIGEC), is delighted to present the Iran LNG & Gas Partnerships Annual Summit
This strategic, international annual gathering is fully officially supported by the Ministry of Petroleum and NIGEC and will have the active participation of a senior delegation from the Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGC and NIGEC officials.
It is the must attend event to form partnerships and explore opportunities along the dynamic gas value chain that create value in Iran and ensures that LNG and gas projects will be a real catalyst for economic development and capacity building for Iran’s population.
The benefits of attending this unique conference:
- Hear directly from the Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGC and NIGEC about the role they will play in the development of the gas industry in Iran
- Learn about Iran’s vision for the successful development of LNG and gas projects and the benefit for the Iranian population
- Identify and establish win-win partnerships between international and Iranian companies to develop successful gas projects
- Understand the full potential for Iranian LNG and gas projects in the global and regional gas markets
- Grasp the role of local content and capacity building in gas developments and how they will add value in Iran
On Tuesday February 14, 2017 at 9:00 am (ends Thursday February 16, 2017 at 6:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Energy & Environment - Oil & Gas
Please contact us for prices: USD 00
Venue: Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt, Graf zu Ysenburg und Buedingen Platz 1, Neu-Isenburg, Frankfurt, 63263