Retour au forum: Arabie Saoudite

family visit visa

Publié dans forum Arabie Saoudite

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Se rendre au profil de shakeeb ahmed

publié par  dans forum Arabie Saoudite 

Now your application activated from chamber that message will appear when application activate from coc
    now u Should wait from today to change status from mofa

No you should visit Only riyadh mofa

• Se rendre au profil de Shariq Ali Saiyed

Respected Mr, Shakeeb my Iqama From riyadh and chamber of commerce from Riyadh, but i am working Dammam can i visit Dammam MOFA ofice.

or can i make new request because at present not able to visit al riyadh MOFA, please reply.

Thanx Mr Shakeeb Ahmed

• Se rendre au profil de sheik mohamed mohamed jinnah

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6532408 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/07 (غرفة جدة)
    Dear shakeeb present i saw this message in my application wt its means

• Se rendre au profil de sheik mohamed mohamed jinnah

dear shakeeb,
    I apply in on line and take print i went to coc in rouwais jeddah and make coc seal . after that i give to near counter mofa they ask to submit your copy here and tel it will active in three days wt means istiqdam did i apply correct or wrong

• Se rendre au profil de shan ek

Shakeeb bhai,
    Alhamdulilla I just got the status update that visa has been approved.but its for 30 days only while I applied for 90 days...please guide

take print of this page attach with your application and iqama and go to mofa with your original iqama and submit there then only you can get visa

that message means they called you to come to mofa for verification they will check your original iqama and they keep your application , iqama copy and status page with this page after that they will update again status

Dear respected Mr Shakeeb Ahmed
    Asslamoalaykum i need your advice to understand as below detail please help,

I already submitted my family Visit visa application,19/10/2013 afte 4 day appearing as below please help me to understand what it meaning, untill now the same.

نأمل مراجعة مقام الوزارة بأصل الإقامة وصورة منها . بتاريخ 24/10/2013

Publier une réponse