• Mademoiselle  Guiga

    publié par  dans forum France 

    Hi Aby,
    If I understand well, you are an Argentinian national requesting a residence permit as the spouse of a European citizen. Is that correct?
    If you are not working in France, you must provide to the Préfecture a proof of health insurance valid for one year (the duration of the residence permit). This should be a full health coverage and if required should include maternity. If before coming to France you were working in another EU country, the S1 form or the EHIC is accepted.
    Yes, the birth certificate and marriage certificate are required and they should be translated by a certified translator from a French Court of Appeal (no other institutions such as Embassy... as it won't be accepted).
    Do you have the list of required documents required for the type of residence permit you're requesting?

    I hope this helps,

    Good luck!

Publier une réponse

Autres réponses