Retour au forum: Ghana

2016 Flussi Program- Italian Immigration Entrance Kit/Form

Publié dans forum Ghana

2016 Flussi - is y yealy-authorized immigration grant by italian govt. to those who intend to come-in from outside the italian territory.

Below Are Some benefit of the form & why immigrant who intend travelling abroad should participate:

Ability to gain valid-resident permit upon arrival
Gain employment on short or long stay

Type(s) Of Flussi :

the package are of different type(s). interested person abroad can choose the one that best fit-in to their program

Modelli A e B per i lavoratori di origine Italiana residenti in Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela e Brasile,
Model A & B for italian worker's in Argentina,Uruquay,Venezuela & Brazil

Modello VA conversioni dei permessi di soggiorno per studio, tirocinio e/o formazione professionale in permesso di lavoro subordinato,
Model VA : for those already in italian territory - who would like to convert the permit of stay i.e from student to working permit of stay, from apreticeship to normal working document.

Modello VB conversioni dei permessi di soggiorno per lavoro stagionale in lavoro subordinato,
For those already in territory - who would like to convert permit of stay from temporary to long stay.

Modello Z conversione dei permessi di soggiorno per studio, tirocinio e/o formazione professionale in lavoro autonomo,
Model Z - for professional or those who intend to convert their permit of stay in order to engage in independent business (automous business).

Modello LS conversioni dei permessi di soggiorno CE per soggiornanti di lungo periodo rilasciati da altro Stato membro dell'UE in permesso di lavoro subordinato,
Model LS - conversion of document for UE member's in order to apply for long-term job

Modello LS2 conversioni dei permessi di soggiorno CE per soggiornanti di lungo periodo rilasciati da altro Stato membro dell'UE in lavoro autonomo,

Modello LS1 richiesta di Nulla Osta al lavoro domestico per stranieri in possesso di un permesso di soggiorno CE per soggiornanti di lungo periodo,
Model LS1 - for request of Nulla Osta for those in already in possesion of CE permit of stay on long term base

Modello BPS richiesta nominativa di nulla osta riservata all'assunzione di lavoratori inseriti nei progetti speciali.

NOTE : the translated section(s) are the area's which i think might be of great interest to most people.Pls, get in contact with me via PM for further clarification or you can also access the information direct from the official site of the minister of internal affair

You Must meet these requirement(s) before Applying:

1. ensure you have a boss or reference in italy who are will to provide working contract
2. Must have reference in italy who are willing to offer a temporary resident address (residenza,domicilio)
3. ability to pass the basic italian language

Submission & Closure Date :

The Program Started on : 3 febbraio 2016
The Closure Date : 14 dicembre 2016 (there are possibility of extension)

These are the most important aspect) in regard's to application/submission of the Form (Flussi)

I can assist interested person with no.1 and 2 of these requirement on payment basis

Finally, there are lot of italian families who are willing to assist or employ you in exchange for a seasonal (manuall) labour upon arrival. (NOTE: most of these employer's might not be willing to pay you. Kind families can offer you gift (beside free food & shelter )

For further information, please visit the official site of the ministry of internal affair for details :https://nullaostalavoro.dlci.interno.it/Ministero/Index2

You can also reach me via email for further assistance : [...]
*NOTE : remember to include the tittle of this thread when sending email

Publier une réponse