7th World Orphan Drug Congress
Make sure you are at the forefront of the orphan drug industry. Regardless of whether your interest lies in research, clinical development, patient access, global pricing and reimbursement or just to engage with patient advocacy groups more intimately, we have content, networking and potential partners for you!
By bringing experts from patients and all stakeholders under one roof, you get to choose the sessions which are the most applicable to help your business plan for the future of orphan drug research, development and manufacture.
Take just three days out of the office to meet with 450+ potential customers who need to find solutions to challenges around the commercial, regulatory and scientific issues in orphan drugs.
Key speakers include:
* Yann Le Cam, Chief Executive Officer, EURORDIS
* Dr Ségolène Aymé, Founder of Orphanet, Emeritus Research Director, INSERM
* Dr Bruno Sepodes, Chair of the Committee of Orphan Medicinal Products, EMA
* Sheela Upadhyaya, Associate Director Highly Specialised Technologies Centre for Health Technology Evaluation, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
* Dr Paul Strijbos, Global Head Rare Disease Clinical Development, Roche
* Hugo Gomes da Silva, VP, Head of Global Medical affairs, Rare Diseases and Gene Therapy, GSK
* Flóra Raffai, Executive Director, Findacure
* Peter Saltonstall, Chief Executive Officer, NORD
* Nicole Boice, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Global Genes
* Aoife Brennan, VP Research and Development, Rare Diseases, Biogen
Conference and Workshops: EUR 2000
Conference : EUR 1800
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine | Pharmaceuticals