Stop Smoking Hypnosis Session with Alan Bates Dhp Acc. Hyp

Stop Smoking Hypnosis Session with Alan Bates Dhp Acc. Hyp

J'y vais:

juil.

The Victoria Hotel

Sliema, Malta Plan

Pls note event times: 11.30am - 12.30pm

How long have you been trying to quit? How many other methods have you tried? Patches, pills, acupuncture, electronic cigarettes etc etc. So is hypnosis worth a try? Do not be discouraged even if you have been smoking all your life! 3 packet-a-day smokers have stopped after one hypnosis session with Alan!

The cost for the session is €25. The group will be kept to a certain size in order to ensure focus and concentration.

HYPNOSIS IS NOT A MAGIC WAND AND WILL NOT WORK ON EVERYONE!

PLEASE DO NOT BOOK UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO ATTEND!

The session is in English and will not work on those who do not understand English.

The session is circa an hour long

"The session was absolutely fantastic, even better than I expected! I went with very high expectations and really hoping it'd work on me after so many failed attempts to quit and you know what? It did work! Ok, I know it was just three days ago but it's so amazing that you go in smoking and leave not wanting to do anything with that! Just like that, on a matter of an hour!
I swear I don't have words to thank Mr. Bates enough for helping us on this, Thanks for everything and wishing you all the best!"

This is the result one of Alan’s clients had after just one session with him. Through the power of hypnosis Alan will help you re-programme your subconscious to get rid of your smoking habit.

To book your place please send a private message with your name, mobile and email address through this page or email alanbatesinmalta@gmail.com. First come first served.

IF YOU HAVE NOT BOOKED YOUR PLACE AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN.

This is a hypnotherapy session. Please understand and be considerate that Alan cannot stay on to speak to individuals after the session.

Se rendre au profil de Alan Bates
Organisateur:
 Alan Bates