Tantra Speed Date - Los Angeles! Meet Mindful Singles!

Tantra Speed Date - Los Angeles! Meet Mindful Singles!
fév.

Still Yoga

2395 Glendale Blvd, Silverlake, 90039 Plan

Dubbed "yoga for your love life", NY Magazine’s ‘The Cut’ said “I saw plenty of connections being made... men and women gazing at each other, laughing, and thanking each other…”

? NY Magazine’s ‘The Cut’: “I saw plenty of connections being made… men and women gazing at each other, laughing, and thanking each other…”

? Metro UK: “An opportunity to meet someone face-to-face in an honest environment without the endless messaging, game-playing and faux confidence. It’s dating without the booze and the bullshit.”

Dubbed “Yoga for your Love Life,” this Tantra Yoga-inspired event is not your average speed date.  You’ll share a moment of guided connection with up to 20 dates.  Exercises are fun and PG-rated (think partner yoga, actor’s improv, eye-gazing, dance) and are infused with positive relating, so you’ll even pick up some skills to boot. Come see why folks from New York to San Francisco are falling in love with Tantra Speed Date!

“Unquestionably the best dating event I have ever attended. It’s transformative.” -John N.

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR AMAZING REVIEWS:

“Not only did I meet amazing open-hearted people, I experienced genuine healing through the connection exercises.  I feel more connected to my femininity and sense of masculinity, and more healed in my relationship with both.” -Kasia K.
“Incredible opportunity to fall into my

On Saturday February 17, 2018 at 5:30 pm (ends 8:00 pm)

Category: Lifestyle - Dating

Price:

Early Bird (Limited): USD 35.00
General: USD 45.00
Last Minute / Door Sales: USD 60.00

Venue: Still Yoga, 2395 Glendale Blvd, Silverlake, 90039

Links:

Tickets: https://go.evvnt.com/179987-0?pid=5072

Se rendre au profil de Evvnt Promotion
Organisateur:
 Evvnt Promotion