Young Gods | 2018 London Graduates & Post-graduates | Charlie Smith London

Young Gods | 2018 London Graduates & Post-graduates | Charlie Smith London
fév.

) — ()

CHARLIE SMITH LONDON

336 Old St, 2nd Floor, Shoreditch, London, EC1V 9DR Plan

Selected by gallery director, independent curator, and recognised talent spotter Zavier Ellis, 'Young Gods' is the annual selection of graduates and post-graduates from London art schools.

CHARLIE SMITH LONDON is delighted to present its first exhibition of 2019. Celebrating its tenth year at the gallery in Shoreditch, it is fitting that Young Gods launches this significant and celebratory year.

Gallery director and independent curator Zavier Ellis is a respected talent spotter who has curated Young Gods at various locations for fifteen years:

“This is one of my favourite projects in the calendar and this show is one of the strongest selections yet. I have enduring relationships with many of the Young Gods that I have selected over the years, and I’m delighted to see them achieving so much consistent success. This is something I have done since the earliest stages of my career, and my appetite for discovering new artists is undiminished.”

Selected from the 2018 graduate and post-graduate final shows in London, 'Young Gods' includes Eliza Bennett, Teal Griffin, Thomas Langley, Alexi Marshall, Rosie McGinn, Irene Pouliassi and Yasmine Robinson, who have graduated from Chelsea, Goldsmiths, the Royal Academy Schools, Slade, Wimbledon and City & Guilds. The exhibition will consist of print making, installation, painting, video, assemblage and sculpture.

The event will take place at CHARLIE SMITH LONDON, 336 Old Street, Shoreditch, London EC1V 9DR. Open from 11am-6pm Wednesday to Saturday. Please contact the gallery for further information on 020 7739 4055. Follow the gallery @CHARLIESMITHldn.

On Friday February 8, 2019 at 11:00 am (ends Saturday March 9, 2019 at 6:00 pm)

Category: Arts - Visual Arts - Galleries / Art

Price:

Free: GBP 0.0

Venue: CHARLIE SMITH LONDON, 336 Old St, 2nd Floor, Shoreditch, London, EC1V 9DR

Links:

Se rendre au profil de Evvnt Promotion
Organisateur:
 Evvnt Promotion