A propos de moi
- A propos de moi:
- I am easy going girl who loves to traveling and meeting new people.
- German, English, Polish, Spanish
- Amis, Contacts professionnels
- Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama, Puerto Rico, Spain, Venezuela, Munich, Warsaw, Dubai
- I am pasionate about Muay Thai
- Enterprise Merchandiser
- Carrière précédente:
- I am a goal Oriented Professional with + 3 years of International Experience in Marketing and Event Management. Strong academic background in areas like: Finance, Human Resources Management & Economics, with two diplomas from two different renowned universities. I have worked in Greece, USA, Spain, England, Malaysia, Mexico and currently in Panama. I am a person with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills for effective communication. During my studies I took part in many exchange programs, I studied six months in Spain (Erasmus 2009), I did an internship in Spain (Erasmus 2010), I was on a Work and Travel Program in USA (2008), I also did an AIESEC Internship in Kuala Lumpur (2011). Which has helped to be able to adapt very quick to different cultures and new work environments. I am currently working as an Enterprise Merchandiser at Dell, working with international teams and developing marketing campaigns/promotions, competitive and cost analysis, pricing strategies for over 40 countries in Latin America.