A propos de moi
- A propos de moi:
- Friendly, outgoing, adventurous and a down to earth. I love networking and making friends with people with the same interests. In my spare time I do horse riding and singing. I'm an amateur writer and an equine photographer who would love to combine my two passions as a career. Being born in a family of doctors and teachers I want to study further in equine biomechanics and also give riding therapy as I love working with horses and people. I'm quarter Irish-Italian and Scottish with a hint of French, so I consider myself a citizen of the world.
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Afrikaans
- Amis, Contacts professionnels
- Writing and screenplay writing.
- Musique préférée:
- Alanis Morrissette, Three Doors Down, Any rock music, Celine Dion, Maroon 5, In-Grid, Def Lepperd, Journey, Evanescence
- Films préférés:
- Secretariat, Autumn Rush, Pearl Harbour, All Flicka movies, Beyond Borders
- Livres préférés:
- The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans and my own books. ;)
- Ce que j'aime:
- I'm a horseaholic, dolphins, the desert and the ocean, sunsets, nature.
- Ce que je déteste:
- Bad drivers, selfishness, cheaters, liers.
- Situation familiale:
- Ellis Equestrian Photography
- Domaine de travail:
- photography and visual arts
- Photographer and owner
- Carrière précédente:
- I am currently also employed as a receptionist / bookkeeper, in my spare time I also do freelance writing.