Back to Grčka forum

Registration Certificate for Eu Citizens notification of home country

Poslano u Grčka forum

Hi, I have just a general Question: If I register in Greece for a Registration Certificate for EU Citizens. Will my home country (Germany) be informed about this and / or do I need to inform the appropriate Authorities and Companies (e.g. german tax office, health insurance company etc) by myself? Thanks for your help!

Pošaljite odgovor