Back to Italija forum

Applying for residence permit post 90 days from Canada

Poslano u Italija forum

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if I can go to Italy for 90 days then go back to Canada and then apply for a residence permit (national visa, soggiorno) and go back again for a year. Would the going as a tourist for 90 days jeopardize this?

Thank you!

  • Poslano od   u Italija forum 

    perhaps it would be better to ask for a visa for a shorter period, 60/80 days - this is because 90 are the maximum days that can be obtained every year.

Pošaljite odgovor