• hey

Poslano od  Izbrisan korisnik u Libanon forum 

well... first of all im a lebanese living between europe and the gulf, i lived in more than 15 counties , in my own believe and not because im lebanese, beirut is one of the most beautifull places to visit, i can never find a night club or pub or even resturant or beatifull weather same like beirut's one, besides the people are so gentle and so kind. it has nothing to do with the MUSLIMS my dear, for your informations the current lebanese population in lebanon is 3,500,000 arround 2,000,000 christians are living there with the muslims ,the only problem is as u said from time to time israel try to attack from palestine side,which has nothing to do with beirut, and eventually it is up to you but not all what your seeing on the news is the truth..Im sure u would be totally shocked when u will visit lebanon, i came a couple of weeks now and im enjoying every moment more thn im enjoying in berlin or lille or milan or any other european country ... i still like them , but vacation wise, beirut is my best place :) you are most welcome and you will see
    good luck and my best Regards
    Moe,

Pošaljite odgovor

Drugi odgovori