• Poslano od   u Libanon forum 

I was married to muslim guy and I have nothing against islam,is not that I want to say.
    The night clubs everywhere is nice,I love them in Egypt ,in Turkey,and in many other places.
    I have told,what I have told not about what I have see in news.I have said that 5000 ukrainian ladies are married and live in Lebanon,mostly in Beirut,and also my 2 cousine.
    And from time to time when it happend troubles from the israel side,they always take the kids and move for the several time to Ukraine.
    last time some years ago the apprtment of the both was distroy with bomb,and they wish to leave the Beirut,but was not possible.And just because that its a lot of UN soldiers from Ukraine work in Lebanon(also the son of my sister now over there),the military give the own plane,military one,and more as 150 ukrainian woman with kids can come to Ukraine,of cource later thry go back.
    Its was just facts,beleive me,nothing else.
    In another point,beirut is the nice place,of cource,I have a lot of friends over there.
    Also one small point,you can see the tradition in lebanon from the side of man,and from the side of european lady it can be bit different.

Pošaljite odgovor

Drugi odgovori