Back to Saudijska Arabija forum

family visit visa

Poslano u Saudijska Arabija forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• S K

Poslano od   u Saudijska Arabija forum 

salam brother baba khan,
    i am still waiting for your reply.pls forgive me if i am hurry.brother did u get any information about my application.pls help me

• S K

mr baba khan
    if u dont mind, pls can i have your saudi mob no.
    my email [...]

• S K

salam mr baba khan,
    thanks and sorry for my impatient.
    now my company insist me to give an another application therefore they made a new visa application for me yesterday and the attestation process also completed. now they are saying that the old application has to be cancel and thenonly they can submitt the new one. mr.baba khan what i should tell them? i dont know? new appication no 2742073. i know u r overloaded sorry for the hurry thanks

• Baba Khan

Sorry for the delay SK brother, i have been dealing with hectic work loads since last week, hence i would request you to be patient , till i inquire your matter with the MOFA dept within this week InshaAllah, i will try my best to provide the information on your status.Thanks

JazakAllahKhair

• S K

salam mr,baba khan
    still i am waiting your reply man.pls

• S K

salam mr. baba khan,
    sincerely thanks for u r quick response.
    i am residing in hoffuf and MOFA Dammam br.
    thanks

• Baba Khan

Salam Brother S K , I have viewed your Application status on the MOFA weblink , unfortunately as you have mentioned earlier , the result says the same for me as well,may i know in which part of the kingdom are u located ? or which MOFA branch have you filed your application in?

JazakAllahKhair

• S K

hai mr baba khan
    could u pls hav a look for my visa application
    appl no 2553360
    ID 2188188664
    thanks.

• S K

hai mr baba khan
    sincerely ur quick response is highly appreciated.Thanks.
    whenever i check the application status in MOFA site, it's showing that "application received 22082010 time 11.42" . Still i am checking. i hav sumitted my iqama copy,passport copy & partner passport copy along with the attested (C of C) visa application.i don't know i miss any essential document.
    I sincerely need some more info.if u could pease.
    i hear a rumor that the Arabic NewYear (1432) Saudi Govt may stop the visit visa for any category. Is it true man? bco'z my iqama is in labor category.I am really worried about the time.
    Well; what would be your opinion if i would go with the new application?
    Still i have enough time? or i am late?
    What arethe essential documents i should submitt along with the attested application?
    i guess!! still i have enough time, please let me know.
    Again, Mr Baba Khan thanks, thanks
    eagerly waiting for your reply.

• Baba Khan

Thanks For the Query, The Process has to be started from the beginning because as per your subject, you have applied on 22nd august and have not yet received the approval , hence it has been 3 months from the date of application ,which ultimately confirms that your application has been rejected,void,lack in documents etc .Normally A Family visit visa is approved or permission is usually granted within 1 day minimum till 1 month maximum.you may check the result of your application on the MOFA website yourself, feel free to write back .Thanks !

Pošaljite odgovor