Access and Benefit Sharing
1st International Conference
The 1st conference on access and benefit sharing offers you the most
recent developments at the European Commission and the ITPGRFA at firsthand.
Case studies and expert panels will enable you to find solutions in this unchartered field of law. A great opportunity to network and to meet key players from the institutions and the industry!
- First-hand update from European Commission and ITPGRFA
- Managing access: case studies from India and Brazil
- Case studies on managing trace and track
- Trigger points and processes: case studies from Germany and Switzerland
- EU, India and Brazil: dealing with audits and non-compliance allegations
- The interface of access and benefit sharing to intellectual property
Who should attend?
- Heads of IP/Patent, IP/Patent
Managers, Counsels and Specialists
- Heads of Legal and Legal Counsels
- R&D/Breeding Heads, Managers and
- Compliance Heads and Officers
- IP/Patent Attorneys/Consultants
and Lawyers in private practice
- Representatives of IP offices
On Tuesday November 8, 2016 at 10:00 am (ends Wednesday November 9, 2016 at 3:00 pm)
Price plus tax: CHF 1.989
Venue: Safran Zunft, Gerbergasse 11, CH - Basel, 4001