Idtc: 17th International Downstream Technology & Strategy Conference
The 17th IDTC will convene once again refinery management from across the globe to share knowledge on creating value, maximising performance and continuously improving refinery competitiveness.
IDTC 2017 is widely recognised as the best downstream knowledge sharing forum which brings together specialists in the fields of refining and petrochemicals from all over Europe and beyond. IDTC 2017 will traditionally provide valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities for the international refining industry and present the latest strategies and technologies that will enable refiners to become more competitive, optimise their operations and increase financial efficiency.
• International Downstream Markets’ Outlook
• Case Studies of Project Investments & Ongoing Projects
• Maintaining Competitive Advantage
• Refining & Petrochemical Integration
• Clean Fuels Technologies, Catalysts & Equipment
• FCC Technologies & Catalysts
• Asset Management & Operational Excellence
• Process Safety & Sustainability
IDTC 2017 will be held as a part of the International Downstream Week prior the BBTC: 15th International Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference.
On Tuesday May 16, 2017 at 8:30 am (ends Wednesday May 17, 2017 at 5:30 pm)
Category: Conferences - Energy & Environment - Oil & Gas
1 Delegate Place (Supplier): EUR 1900
1 Delegate Place at IDTC 2017 + BBTC 2017 (Producer/Operator): EUR 1200
Venue: Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik, Liechtensteinov put 3, Dubrovnik, 20000