IP Strategy! - the interactive course which helps you setting up convincing IP strategy plans
You need to set up an IP/IA strategy plan? You need to convince executives of the plan? Our interactive course provides you the necessary tools. After a systematic overview of IP strategy (options, value, content), our speakers give you a step-by-step methodology to outline a strategic plan for IP and IA (emphasis is on patents). The 'Matrix of IP Strategy Options' is the starting point for your roadmap to a successful IP strategy plan. The IP toolbox our speakers provide further includes techniques to map competition and to benchmark the performance of your IP portfolio. A highlight of our course is the real-time business simulation through teamwork where you can prove in teamwork against competing teams how good you are in IP strategy! After this practical and hands-on course, you will be able to apply immediately the methodology to your daily practice and know step-by-step how to set up and present an IP strategy plan.
- IP Strategy Step by Step: Define your strategic IP/IA plan with multi-disciplinary methodology
- Best use of the IP toolbox: IP competition mapping, IP SWOT, IP benchmark
- The 'Matrix of IP Strategy Options': How to organise relevant facts & figures with this efficient tool
- Real-time business simulation: Test your IP strategy planning skills in competing teams
Who should attend?
- Directors and Managers responsible for IP strategy
- Research Directors and other IP/IA Managers
- Experienced IP professionals
- Patent Attorney trainees
A minimum knowledge on IP topics, especially on patents is assumed.
On Tuesday November 29, 2016 at 1:00 pm (ends Thursday December 1, 2016 at 5:00 pm)
Category: Classes / Courses - Professional Training - Classes, Courses & Workshops
Price plus tax: CHF 2400
Venue: Ramada Plaza Basel Hotel & Conference Center, Messeplatz 12, Basel, 4058