Back to Szaúd-Arábia forum

family visit visa

Hozzászólva Szaúd-Arábia fórum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Menj aejaz hakim profiljához

hozzászóló:  itt Szaúd-Arábia fórum 

U are lucky , ur visa is on end satage and u can get visa any time. i submit my application 31 NOV. and submit my documents on 19 dec 2013 at Dammam MOFA , but still my status is تم استلام الطلب till now ..

• Menj akbar ali profiljához

to whome we want to meet

• Menj zeeshan umar profiljához

Mr. imran,
    I have got the message ,الطلب تحت الاجراءdo you still think I need to visit MOFA. As far as I know its the last message before the final answer from MOFA. Do your friends waited after this same and exact message?

It took so long, COC on 20 NOV, Request for docs 22 DEC, docs submitted on 26 DEC in MOFA Dammam and status changed to APPLICATION RECEIVED, on 3rd Jan, status is DEMAND UNDER MEASURE. What do you think, how long it will take to issue visa.

Thanks

• Muhammad Imran

Brother, i also have the same problem, now days MOFA have too much load of applications, thats why the progress of issue visa is getting slow, i also apply for visit visa on 07 December 2013 and COC on 08 December 2013, i have status only showing Chamber stamp nothing else, so you have to wait until we get visa or we get rejected,

Regards,
    Muhammad Imran

• Menj Abu Jawad profiljához

dear i applied for visit visa of my family dully attested by COC on 9/12/2013, i am still waiting for reply. my application No. 6873105 dated 9/12/2013, cud u plzzz tel me why i am late reply from MOFA as i give them my all documents such as my passport and iqama copy as wel as my wife n child passport copy to mofa. what the reason for late, plzzz u quick response wil highly appreciated plzzz. with regards

• Muhammad Imran

Need your Urgent Reply Brother, Please do help me

• Muhammad Imran

Brother, Assalam O Alaikum

i want to know one thing,
    you told me 4 things to bring with me for applying visa from istiqdam office,

i want to know about experience letter, will i have to translate experience letter into arabic version or in english version will also bhi eligible ????

i know experience letter will be on company letter head with company stamp and signature of kafeel.

but i have only doubt that will this letter in english format or arabic format ????

• Menj aejaz hakim profiljához

u will get it soon inshallah , when ur status chage and in which MOFA u submit ur documents , if it Riyadh then u will get it very soon , plz aslo mention when u submit ur documents...

Dear respective members, I got this mesaage today الطلب تحت الاجراء after submitting my docs to MOFA. Kindly tell me what does it mean and how much time they will take more to issue the visa.
    Thanks

Válaszolj