Argus Africa Lpg
Identify practical strategies to overcome challenges for the African LPG industry with Department of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria, Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority, Energy Regulatory Authority
Department of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria, Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority, Energy Regulatory Authority Commission Kenya, Ghana National Gas Company, Oryx Oil South Africa and VIVO Energy offer practical strategies to overcome challenges for the African LPG industry at Argus Africa LPG 2017, 14 - 15 February 2017, Cape Town, South Africa.
Do not miss the chance to join the pan African LPG supply chain for two days of networking, market updates and an assessment of regional prospects.
Key topics for discussion include:
• LPG development across west African countries
• Updates on the east African market with regulatory updates
• Realising the full potential of the south African market
• Fuelling market growth and encouraging intra-Africa trade
Expert speakers are also confirmed from Techno Oil, Engen, WLPGA, Navgas, Nigeria LNG, Ultimate Gas Professionals, LPGSASA, and others offering actionable solutions to key industry challenges.
Plus! New workshops for 2017 - Securing Growth and investment in the Africa LPG market
Join Abi Zivi, CSA Elektrik Elektronik or Rolake Akinkugbe, FBN Capital to address constrains on infrastructure and storage, demand and supply agreements, integrated supply chains and liberalised markets; all key market drivers which may affect your business in the LPG market.
You should attend if you are:
• Looking for new business opportunities
• Want your products traded across Africa
• Need to hear potential solutions to market challenges
• Want to build strong relations with key industry stakeholders
Register now and join marketing and distribution companies, LPG traders, importers, cylinder and equipment manufacturers and government and regulatory bodies at this important event.
For further information please visit: