International Sap Conference for Utilities
Creating Value in the Digital Energy Network
SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to invite you to the 2016 International SAP® Conference for Utilities, taking place on 11-13 April in The Hague, Netherlands.
With over 800 delegates from across the international utilities industry this will once again be a truly global conference for IT and business professionals.
Conference highlights include:
- Industry case studies from 25+ utilities from across the world
- Pre-conference workshops covering diverse themes and solution areas
- Inspiring industry keynotes and thought leadership
- Breakout tracks including value of platform, digital customer innovation, Internet of Things, business transformation, and digitalized assets
- A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners, live demos, microforums, and roundtables, plus the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts
The conference will address the unique business requirements of the utilities industry, and will be packed with opportunities to hear visionary keynotes, learn from peers via real life case studies, discover SAP’s utility industry solution strategy, and network with the global industry.
For more information and to register, please visit the conference web site: http://bit.ly/1KFaslK
Conference_Early Bird: EUR 1090
Conference_Standard: EUR 1350
Full Day Workshop_Early Bird: EUR 750
Full Day Workshop_Standard: EUR 750
Half Day Workshop_Early Bird: EUR 375
Half Day Workshop_Standard: EUR 375
Speakers: Snohomish County PUD, SA Power Networks, Alliander, Farys, Yedas, E.ON, Gelsenwasser