- What is KONG POSH? • In Kashmiri SAFFRON is called KONG and POSH is called FLOWER • Saffron is valued for its COLOR, TASTE and AROMA • Saffron is Considered RED GOLD of KASHMIR • Production of SAFFRON in District PULWAMA Tehsil PAMPORE
11 Impressive Health Benefits of Saffron
1. Saffron Promotes Mental Health
2. Saffron Helps Prevent Macular Degeneration
3. Saffron Prevents Hair Loss
4. Saffron Increases Sexual Vitality
5. Saffron Provides Respiratory Health Benefits
6. Saffron has hormonal benefits
7. Saffron relieves all type of pain
8. Saffron is good for heart
9. Saffron is good for digestion
10. Saffron is good for optimal Cell Function
11. Saffron is good for hair loss
16 Benefits of Kesar –Saffron- Kong
1. Protect against Cancer
2. Busts Mood Swings
3. Protects from vision loss
4. Encourages Healthy Sleep
5. Boost Memory
6. Relieves sore gum
7. Improves hair growth
8. Efficient Cure for Asthma
9. Helps in Digestion
10. Beat the dark circles
11. Removes bald patches
12. Better mental functioning
13. Gas and acidity regulator
14. Pain reliever
15. Battles weakening and increases immunity
16. Helps in menstrual problem
SAFFRON and its uses-
• Saffron is a spice derived from the dried stigma of the flower of the SAFFRON crocus, a species of crocus in the family iridaceous.
• Saffron is the one of the most spice- herb in the world
• Saffron is one of the few things that truly are WORTH, it is weight in GOLD.
• Saffron has been used as a spice and coloring agent for many centuries and has numerous medicinal properties.
• Saffron is used for spiritual healings many centuries.
• Saffron is valuable culinary ingredient worldwide.
7 Benefits of SAFFRON
1. PREVENTS DIABETES - Saffron or its extracts are known to be quite effective in preventing diabetes. It can raise the level of insulin and also enrich your insulin sensitivity.
2. PREVENTION FOR ANEMIA- Using Kashmiri Saffron can benefit people suffering from Anemia.
3. HEALTHY DIGESTION- Mix few Kashmiri Saffron Strands in water and drink, this solution to improve your digestion.
4. CANCER PREVENTING AGENT- Did you know that SAFFRON can fight cancerous cells .It engages the process of APOTOSIS which means that the cancer cells are forced to die their own.
5. ENHANCES CARDIOVASCULAR HELTH- Various studies has proven that intake of Kashmiri SAFFRON can actually give a healthy boost to our CARDIOVASCULAR system.
6. IMPROVE ALZHEIMER’S SYMPTOMS- Certain researches has proved that using a SAFFRON induced product (Kashmiri Saffron) can improve the symptoms related ALZHEIMER.
7. STIMULATES WEIGHT LOSS- A research conducted in Malaysia has proved that by taking satiereal capsules which is made from SAFFRON Extract, people have experienced as their satiety levels as well as remarkable increase of weight loss.
6- The Benefits of SAFFRON
1. Helps with DEPRESSION , as it increases the action of Serotonin
2. Helpful in the treatment of ALZHEIMER’S diseases
3. Improves MEMORY and COGNITION
4. Helpful in the prevention of age-related macular degeneration and in the treatment of R ETINITIS PIGMENTOSA
5. Curbs Appetite, thus helping with WEIGHT LOSS
6. Traditionally considered an AFRODISIAC
Only Crocus Sativus provides SAFFRON
• A delicate highly valued spice, with very interesting medical properties, prescribed in Homeopathy
• Saffron provides taste and it a powerful dye
• It is a corm planted at 15cm depth, multiplying yearly and produces new corms
• Crocus Sativus is a sterile plant, therefore for over 3000 years pure
• Crocus Sativus has a reversed vegetation cycle, leaves come out in September and the plant flowers in October, and dries up in May-June next year
• Saffron flower is composed 6 (Six) Petal’s ,3 (three) golden Stamens and one red pistil (joined with 3 Stigmas
• It is this pistil made up of 3 stigmas which when dried up gives the spice saffron
What is KONG POSH?
• In Kashmiri SAFFRON is called KONG and POSH is called FLOWER
• Saffron is valued for its COLOR, TASTE and AROMA
• Saffron is Considered RED GOLD of KASHMIR
• Production of SAFFRON in District PULWAMA Tehsil PAMPORE
• 16,000 Families are Directly involved in 226 Villages in KASHMIR to Grow SAFFRON
• 165,000 Handpicked SAFFRON flowers + 400 Hours of Handwork = 1 kg of DRIED SAFFRON
• Labour- intensive process and the delicacy of the bloom make SAFFRON the World’s Most EXPENSIVE SPICE
• The best SAFFRON has a DEEP RED COLOR, a honey like AROMA with a MUSKY EARTHY TASTE
• Always KEEP it in a COOL, DARK and DRY place
• For best user of KONG POSH Saffron Soak it into water for 45 minutes and add this water in the dishes or your tea
• At the end of cooking or the process you want to use it for, Add Saffron at the last process