Kembali ke forum Saudi Arabia

family visit visa

Diposting di forum Saudi Arabia

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Pergi ke profil Rizwan Babar

diposting oleh  di forum Saudi Arabia 

I applied for a family visa. Done chamber of commerce.
    It says تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6594133 ) بتاريخ 2013/10/30 (غرفة جدة).

Can anyone please tell me what is the next step?
    Does it require activation or is it already activated?

Please reply,

Regards
    Rizwan

• Pergi ke profil shakeeb ahmed

usually after that status message they issue within 2 days unfortunaitely in you case its delaying may be they lost u r file its better if you go to mofa with this status message and ask them

• Pergi ke profil shakeeb ahmed

as i know they are not giving visit visas for bangladeshi, yemini and syrians

• Pergi ke profil Bilal Ali

Dear All

can anyone please tell me how long they take to issue visa..
    NOW Status is الطلب تحت الاجراء بتاريخ 24/10/2013
    Status wont update.. Should i wait or Should i again apply ??
    Please tell me ....

• Pergi ke profil Arab Network

Be a man of action man !!!!!! Your application process is incomplete, it is not activated. Now you have two ways..
    1. Go to the chamber and show your application and ask tafheel only. Normally attestation (tasdeeq) and activation (tafheel) are done at the same time. In your case tafheel is missed either of your or their mistake. They will tell you the counter number where tafheel is being done. Since you had attested your application earlier, you don't have to pay anything. They will just enter your application number in their computer, that is all.... But since your application is dated back from 19/08/2013, I am not sure whether it will get activated. If done, your application status will be changed at the same moment showing that 'COC is done on (date) at Jeddah Chamber'.
    If not...
    2. You have to restart the whole process from beginning, that means apply new application online as you did before... You don't have wait to anymore......

• Pergi ke profil mathew malcolm

application ...6402863....iqama 2275345219.....can anyone tell me whats the status now of my family visit visa? or should i wait?

• Pergi ke profil samir qureshi

Dear Brother,

You can go at airport to obtain Border No.

Best place to search at airport..
    Border No. is written at Check out counter where our finger prints and photos are taken ..some time by mistake they do not write border number...

Go near Arrival gate where all passengers are coming out... just next side to arrival gate you will find a small glass office and a passage where one officer would be standing ...

You have visit the small glass office and explain the officer sitting inside that border number is missing on passport .. He will ask you few irrelative questions and he will permit you to go inside from the passage where the security officer is standing .

After crossing from that passage you have to go near the counters where all passengers are in que for thumb and photo ... you will easily locate that area .. Now you do not have to stand in que .. Directly go and request the saudi executive sitting on the counter showing him visa page that border number is missing...

He will not talk much .. and simply check the visa page and after checking from system he will write border number and give you back

Thats it ....

Note :
    It is advise that his father should only visit airport
    Do not carry any baggage or carry bag while doing this enquiry or no one will give you proper answer
    Sometime they ask silly questions that you will have to bring passport holder along to airport .. do not accept such instructions

Above Instructions are shared as per my experience at Jeddah Saudi Airport before 3 months. It is possible that conditions differs at different airport .Please update your experience after obtaining Border No.

So we can come to help for others who may be facing same issue in future.

Thanks

• Pergi ke profil Mohammed Ishark

when i check my friends son's passport there is no Border No. available, can you please let me know how to obtain it. his wife and son came through Dammam Airport

• Pergi ke profil momamed suleman

Dear Shakeeb brother.
    This was my several times has applied for family visit visa.
    But unfortunately I always use to have same reply Ministry apologize.
    Fist it's shows application Received. But again after couple of hours. It's shows
    Tatazar al wazarat,,,,,,,,,,,,,intalab.
    Please advise is it because of Only for Being a Bangladeshi. Or it's about procedural.
    Please brother help me and kindly advise.
    My profession is head Chef.
    And I am from Bangladesh.
    Appreciate your help on this matter Shekh.

• Pergi ke profil Bilal Ali

100% Approval ??? When i will expect.. its nearly 6 days past ..

Kirim balasan