Kembali ke forum Saudi Arabia

family visit visa

Diposting di forum Saudi Arabia

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Pergi ke profil T John

Family Visit Visa Validity

diposting oleh  T John di forum Saudi Arabia 

What is the validity to stamp visit visa on the passport after issued from the MOFA ?

• Pergi ke profil shakeeb ahmed

diposting oleh  di forum Saudi Arabia 

Take that ticket print attach iqama copy and mofa form which u printed before and with original iqama visit mofa tomorrow after 8 am

• Pergi ke profil Jibran Mohiuddin

Salaam Dear Fiends

I have applied online visit visa for my wife ... on 31-3-2013
    COC done on sameday... i got an update . can u please let me know what actually it means

Jazak Allah!

• Shafeeq Ahmed

i have made COC & registration (tafeel) at Jeddah on 30/3/2013. probably when i will get update status msg.

• Pergi ke profil Sikandar Imran

Please visit again COC with the receipt and ask them the status still the same.

Regards,
    Sikandar Imran

• Pergi ke profil Alok Gupta

Dear Mr. Sikandar imran,

I vave already done the attestation on 30-03-2013 but still status has not been changed and i am seeing my application only.

• Pergi ke profil Sikandar Imran

Brother,

Please take the print out of this application and then stamp & sign from your sponsor and after that go to chamber of commerce for attestation.

Dear Mr. Sikander,
    Can you please help me.
    My Application no is 5732963
    ID : 2310990649

Family Visa of my family.

diposting oleh  Alok Gupta di forum Saudi Arabia 

لا داعي لمراجعة وزارة الخارجية أو فروعها بالنسبة لطلبات الزيارة العائلية المصدق عليها آلياً من الغرفة التجارية وعليك متابعة نتيجة الطلب على الموقع

What does the meaning of this sentence. What next step I should take now. I have already done COC attestation. Can some one help me?

• diposting oleh  di forum Saudi Arabia 

i applied for family visit visa on19th march n till nw m getting my application form on mofa website with message "no Need To Review The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Or Any Of Its Affiliates To Review For Family Visit Requests Already Ratified By Chamber Of Commerce And You Because Of Demand Made On Site " With Heading "demand Received On Date".wht Can B expected In Next Step?

Kirim balasan