• hi

diposting oleh Pengguna yang sudah dihapus di forum Taiwan 

mm, i don;t know what to say, romania is a beautiful country, but..only that... for young people is very difficult to find a job because of the financial crisis..a lot of young students, or young people want to leave the country..why? is easy? why to graduated a college and then stay home because nobody wants to hire you, nobody hire u without professional experience..and u can;t have professional experience if nobody hires u... why to live here, when are a lot of gypsies, and because of them, all european hate us, why, why and why..i told u only few things, but are a lot...if u want to work here, will be easier to work there first, and the company send u here, because if is that, u'll have a good salary, if not, and u and to came here for study, and then to find a job here, u'll be payed like all romanian people..i don;t want to scare u, i just want to tell u the truth..i don;t know about what latin america and u.s.a think about romania, i know just the europeans don;t see the truthe hard romanian image, we romanian people know that better :)...thanks for ur wish..
    i forgot to answer u..if u want to married here, u'll need a lot of money..of course this is everywhere..
    1. u;ll need a romanian girl =))
    2. u'll need visa for 90 days
    3. a passport
    4. money in ur account
    5. letter invitatios
    i forgot what more, anyway, if u want more information, u can tell me, and i;ll send u a link :)
    adios :P

Kirim balasan

Balasan-balasan lain