Torna al forum Arabia Saudita

family visit visa

Pubblicato in Arabia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• asif nazeer

pubblicato da  in Arabia Saudita forum  

dear i have submit my application at the mofa office but still status is same which is request received 24/11/2012 , any one know when they will issue the visa ?

• M. Shameel

When COC was done ?

• Vai al profilo di Mohammed Ilyasuddin

Dear Brother ...

I have applied for Visit visa on 19th Nov 2012 but the status is still same.

How many days it will take to change the status online.....

• Vai al profilo di Abid Ali

Some agents take only 2 days

• Vai al profilo di kouser kouser

can anybody tell me maximum of how many days the process of stamping of visa on passport takes place in india.........plz

• M. Shameel

Minimum a week, Maximum a day before the exipry.

• Vai al profilo di kouser kouser

can anybody tell me maximum of how many days the process of stamping of visa on passport takes place in india.........plz

• Vai al profilo di kamran siddeeq

thx for your collaboration bro

well im employe of a very reputated and established company, whey would they make fake iqama for me. on searching in the forum 1 guy had the same mesg, and he replied that he went to MOFA and they infromed him that his data is not updated with MOFA. i treid to contact that guy but no reply (http://community.justlanded.com/en/Saudi-Arabia/forum/famil
    y-visit-visa/14)

To Mr. Aamir Hafeez on "Can somebody guide what does it mean?"

posted by Astro PG in Saudi Arabia forum 18 Jun 2012, 17:26

Mr. Aamir,

Went to MOFA today, they are telling that in their system they still have my old sponsor name and old profession and they matched with my new application.

So do I need to apply again with my old sponsor/old profession and bring it to them?
    Will they still give visa based on the old application?

Has anybody faced similar situation like me?
    Please guide.

well i had cheked 5 times b4 applying, all spellings were correct. yes my profession and sponser was change 1 month b4, now it is مبرمج حاسب آلي computer programmer. b4 it was Amil Shahun. wot i think is that MOFA data is still not updated for my iqama? if yes wot is the procedure to update them. thx

Pubblica una risposta