Torna al forum Arabia Saudita

family visit visa

Pubblicato in Arabia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Vai al profilo di Amit Kekre

pubblicato da  in Arabia Saudita forum  

Thanks for your feedback.
    My mom is no more, thats y i am applying only for my Dad.
    I will reapply after a month.... lets see what happens then.
    Thanks again !

• Vai al profilo di Faisal Jan

Sorry i dont understand.what do you mean

OK i will do like this but i am worried only becoz its my third time and the HR will not attest the form for me after this .it means its my last chance.i am so scared if this time the form is rejected then what should i do

• Vai al profilo di Abid Ali

So fr ur wife write her name only bcoz in Arabs the name followed by is fathers name.

Hi,

My visit visa again got rejected. This time I had filled the form correctly.
    Just dont know what the reason would be.
    Any other options are open?

• pubblicato da  in Arabia Saudita forum  

Dear Brother's Asalam-u-alykum :

I submitted Family vist visa on 18th Nov-12., hope i will get visa soon pray for me and one more question
    Please tell me it's necessary required attestation on Marriage certificate or not my wife already have passport with my name., (for vist visa purpose)

dear abid as i mentioned my wife name in passport is saeeda munir and husband name faisal jan so how should i write? becoz her father name in not mentioned in passport

• Vai al profilo di Abid Ali

Dear fr ur wife her fathers name in the end and fr ur daughter ur name in the end.read my previous post carefully

Dear Asif,

The translation in google translate also means "submit the application with branch"
    I think they have asked you to visit the MOFA office and submit the application with other documents.
    Just go to the MOFA office with your form and enquire...
    All the best !!

• asif nazeer

sir i have applied for my wife and son visit visa i did the chamber on 20-11-2012 , ist status was request received and now the status is (apply for branch / تقديم الطلب للفرع) i dont know what is this or what i have to do now can anyone help me plz
    ID is 5122425
    iqamma 2322053287

Pubblica una risposta