Torna al forum Roma


Pubblicato in Roma forum

I have Permesso di Soggiorno (family, my wife is an Italian citizen). I do not have a rental long term contract to show to apply for residency. I was told by a rental agency that if I open a bank account that I can use that to appy for residency.
Is this true?

Pubblica una risposta