4th European Biosimilars Conference
Biosimilar medicines' developments are maintaining their momentum and the 2016 Biosimilars Conference programme delves into strategic discussions regarding:
- Market and regulatory developments in the EU and globally, enlightened by the perspective of healthcare professionals' and patients' experiences
- Pharmacovigilance and clinical practice - what can be learned from the emerging data?
- The impact of biosimilar medicines on the competitive landscape of biological products, in light of 10 years of market existence
As the 4th conference of its kind, the 2016 programme gives a complete 360-degree overview of biosimilar medicines. Participants will leave the conference with a wealth of new information and an expanded network of contacts.
- Current regulatory status of biosimilar medicines in the EU and beyond
- Biological medicines in practice - experiences and views of patients, pharmacists, nurses, physicians and hospital managers/ payers (procurers)
- Key learnings from multi-stakeholder dialogue platforms on patients and healthcare professionals' information needs
- The balance of risk and benefits for biosimilars – where it stands after a decade of biosimilar use
- Interchangeability and switching of biosimilars
- Clinical experience and real world evidence for biosimilar medicines: what is the state of play in terms of clinical and economic value proposals
What you will learn
Deal with regulatory requirements, scientific and operational challenges
Exchange experiences and discuss hot topics with experts
Update the participant on the current knowledge including regulatory and scientific thinking
Discuss the necessary conditions for optimal use
Who should attend?
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine
Standard: EUR 1585
Early Bird: EUR 1230
Members: EUR 1430