Carol Burnett

Carol Burnett

Parteciperò:

lug

Patricia & Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center at The Lyric

140 West Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA Mappa

The one and only...CAROL BURNETT is coming to Baltimore for One Night Only!!!

Carol Burnett, award-winning actress and best-selling author, is widely recognized by the public and her peers for her work on stage and screen, most notably The Carol Burnett Show. Named in 2007 by TIME magazine as one of “100 Best Television Shows of All Time,” The Carol Burnett Show ran for 11 years, averaged 30 million viewers per week, and received 25 Emmy Awards, making it one of the most honored shows in television history. But it is Ms. Burnett’s artistic brilliance, her respect and appreciation of her fans, and her graciousness, integrity, warmth, and humor on and off screen that have made her one of the most beloved performers in entertainment and one of the most admired women in America.

During “An Afternoon of Laughter and Reflection,” Burnett will take questions from the audience ,show video clips from her shows in a format that harkens back to the legendary openings of The Carol Burnett Show where her studio audience had an unfiltered opportunity to engage Carol with questions and receive spontaneous answers. “I love the spontaneity of these evenings,” said Carol. “I never know what anyone is going to ask, or say, or do, so it keeps me on my toes!”

On Tuesday July 23, 2019 at 7:30 pm (ends 9:00 pm)

Category: Arts - Performing Arts - Comedy

Price:

Orchestra/ Mezzanine/ Balcony: USD 65.0

Venue: Patricia & Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center at The Lyric, 140 West Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, 21201

Links:

Tickets: https://go.evvnt.com/454907-0?pid=5072

Vai al profilo di Evvnt Promotion
Organizzatore:
 Evvnt Promotion