Lollipops And Moptops Show

Lollipops And Moptops Show

Parteciperò:

mag

The Town Hall, Lydney

Town Hall Chambers, High St, Lydney, Gloucestershire, England, GL15 5DY, United Kingdom Mappa

The Lollipops and Moptops Show, this is a must see show for all 50's and 60s music fans, it takes you on a trip down nostalgia lane for those that can remember the 50's and 60's first time round and a fantastic night out for those who want to
experience and missed out on the days of Lollipops and Moptops.

​ Join funny man Alan Mosca - Formerly of Freddie and The Dreamers and the former compère of the 60s touring show
The Sensational Sixties Experience as he retells the stories of yesteryear with song and a touch of comedy.

Rave on with multi award winning Buddy Walker as he brings back to life the look, sound and feel of Buddy Holly, recreating the classic hits like Oh Boy, Rave On, Heartbeat, True Love Ways plus many more.

Walk Right Back with 2017 National Music Tribute Award Winners The Temple Brothers who are well known
throughout the world for their fabulous tribute to The Everly Brothers, Steve and Colin Temple are genuine real
life brothers and for over 15 years they have toured with their unique harmonies and uncanny look and
feel of Don and Phil, performing beautiful songs such as All I Have To Do Is Dream, Let It Be Me,
Cathy's Clown, Crying In The Rain plus many more.

Then finally 60s hitmakers, The Dreamers - Formerly Freddie and The Dreamers as they recreate hits including
You Were Made For Me, I'm Telling You Now, Over You, If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody plus
many more classic songs from the 50s and 60s.

The Lollipops and Moptops Show is a 2 hour show which has been described as pure class, full of great music, fun and laughter and rated 5 Stars Top Nostalgia Show of 2019.​

URL:
Tickets: https://go.evvnt.com/1036596-2?pid=5072

Category: Arts | Performing Arts | Music

Price: Tickets: GBP 20.00

Vai al profilo di Evvnt Promotion
Organizzatore:
 Evvnt Promotion