Tantra Speed Date - Los Angeles! More than Dating, Meet Mindful Singles

Tantra Speed Date - Los Angeles! More than Dating, Meet Mindful Singles

Parteciperò:

ott

Still Yoga

2395 Glendale Blvd, Silver Lake, Los Angeles, CA 90039, United States Mappa

Tired of swiping and awkward first dates?

Now in 12 cities, this Tantra Yoga-inspired workshop is more than dating, it's "Yoga for your Love Life!" Combination relationship skills class + speed date, you'll share a moment of guided connection with up to 24 dates in a traditional Puja circle. Exercises are fun, PG-rated (think light partner yoga, actor's improv, eye-gazing, dance), and are infused with positive relating skills. You'll walk away not only with matches, but with a refreshing perspective on what relationships can be!

Get your ticket today and experience the magic singles from New York to San Francisco–to now London!–are raving about!

- "I met the love of my life! I was hesitant to go but I'm SO glad I did!" - Catherine B. (Denver)

- "Unquestionably the best dating event I have ever attended. It's transformative." - John N.

- "I now feel that I have a much deeper understanding of what it means to be a man in a relationship and how to make dating a beautiful experience." - Justin M.

- "I really felt like a goddess surrounded by strong, beautiful, empowered men." - Brandi D.

For more information, click here!
https://tantrany.com/date/losangeles/?aff=aff0evvnt2

Prices:
Early Bird: USD 35.0
General: USD 45.0
At Door (Cash only): USD 60.0

Category: Lifestyle, Dating

Tickets: https://go.evvnt.com/259758-0?pid=5072

Vai al profilo di Evvnt Promotion
Organizzatore:
 Evvnt Promotion
  • Athenahoros P
     Athenahoros P

I also tried this, but I realized that this is not a place where you can meet a serious relationship. For this, I still prefer traditional dates. But sometimes I use adult dates to have fun and have a good time. HookupMasters helps me in this, they make truthful and hot reviews that help me choose what I really want, here is an example. All pursue the same goal and all by mutual agreement, which is very important.

• John Smith
     John Smith

Thank you very much for sharing the information.