Su di me
Are you open to different cultural, religious and political viewpoints? Are you interested in the implementation of new pedagogical approaches? Are you also highly motivated to encourage children to take personal initiative and to learn in a team? Then we are looking for you!
Immersion teachers / classroom-assistants (m/f)
Reference number 11AÜ
You take on the English-speaking part of the teaching. You assist the class teacher in the preparation and implementation of the lessons and are responsible for giving subject-based lessons when necessary. You will also supervise the challenging afternoon and holiday program of the school and accompany the pupils on their visits to places of extracurricular learning.
The school, situated in the Rhein-Main area, west of Frankfurt, is a German-English bilingual inclusive all-day primary school with a reform pedagogic orientation, in which pupils of mixed ages learn interdisciplinarily according to the latest findings of research on learning.
We offer you:
- an indefinite permanent position in part-time (30 clock hours per week)
- remuneration analogous to TVL (pay scale for public service)
- team-oriented work
- good facilities
- two teachers in the classroom
- a 1st and / or 2nd state examination, a foreign teaching qualification or another kind of certificate in education (degree or Master)
- relevant experience with children in primary education
- interest in innovative pedagogy
- English skills at an advanced level
As recruiters we have been working successfully for school and pre-school educational institutions since 2007. We provide educational institutions nationwide with educational specialist and management personnel and employ you directly if the client so wishes. You will receive the same conditions as if you were employed directly by the client.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your comprehensive documents which we obviously treat absolutely confidentially. Your application can be sent, quoting reference number 11 AÜ, preferably by e-mail ([...]) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who will be pleased to offer any further information.