Su di me
- Su di me:
- *my Brief personal statement is as written below. ------------------------------------------- I was born in Tokyo/Japan in Asia Pacific Region of this World back in 1975 on June,27th and got Raised UP in Europe for 11 Years by my Families due to my Father's International Trading Business at "Mitsubishi Corp". 6 years in London/UK 1976-1982 between my Ages of 1-6 years old attending a local Public British School of suburb London and then lived and studied 5 more years in Hamburg/West Germany 1988-1993 bet all my teenage Ages of 13-18 years old attending a local International School called ISH(International School of Hamburg) then coming back to Japan to Tokyo in 1993, I Joined a University called "Aoyama Gakuin University" next year in 1994 and graduated with a Bachelor Degree in "Economics" in 1998(1994-1998). then during my "12 years of my Social working life(1998-2010)", I've been mainly working in the IT/Telecom Industries of here Japan and Asia as "Sales or Customer Service Staff" and worked for "Hotel New Otani Tokyo" as a Hotelman for a year(1998-1999) too. I am Fully Bilingual in English and Japanese(in Higher than "Business Levels") in Speaking/Listening(hearing and understanding)/Reading/Writing in all 4 Functions of Communications(and also able to Speak/Understand some Levels of German Language too) ------------------------------------------- Cell phone#: +81-(0)80-3275-3948 e-mail(PC)Primary Add: email@example.com SNS: facebook,Linked In,twitter,MySpace,QQ,quepasa,mixi Name: Yasunobu Matsui http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000451166077 http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top QQ ID: 1815340322 IM(6 Types): Windows Live Messenger(MSN) ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: yasunobu627 Yahoo Messenger ID: yasunobu.matsui ICQ ID: email@example.com Google Talk ID: yasunobu.matsui AIM ID: Yasunobu Matsui -------------------------------------------
- Vive in:
- Tokyo (Japan)
- German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese
- Amici, Invita, Contatti di lavoro
- 45 anni
- Denmark, Italy, Japan, Tokyo
- Sito Internet:
- Animals/Pets, Art, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Drama-Plays/Musicals, Fishing, Gardening, Movies/Videos, Music, Nightclubs/Dancing, Photography, Playing cards, Politics, Religion/Spiritual, Sailing/Boating, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteer/Community Activities, Wine tasting, Aerobics, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Pool/Snooker, Bowling, Cricket, Dancing, Football, Football (American), Golf, Hockey, Horseback Riding, Jogging, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis/Racquet Sports, Volleyball, Walking/Hiking, Windsurfing, Yoga, Skating, HOBBIES & INTERESTS Playing and watching soccer, basketball (21 years experience), track and field. Snowboarding / surfing. Enjoys movies, listening to music (R&B, Rock, Jazz, POP, etc), and travelling the world.
- Musica preferita:
- R&B, Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz, R&B, Rap, Hip-Hop, POP, Trance and Euro Beats, Disco Sounds(from 1980s and 1970s) etc
- Film preferiti:
- Back to the Future/Indiana Jones/Star Wars/Rocky & Rambo/Terminator all Related Series and Trilogies and all the "Disney and Pixar and Dream Works Hollywood Entertainments Films" etc(of all Genres/Kinds SF/Adventures/Love Romances/Mystery and all the
- Cose che mi piacciono:
- I love most things what are "FUN/Interesting in Life(Especially about Entertainments and Arts of all Kinds and meeting with New Peoples from all around this World from Different Countries and Cultural backgrounds everyday now)"
- Cose che non mi piacciono:
- I hate most things what are "BORING"
- Stato civile:
- Pacnet Global (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Sito Internet:
- Blog della Società:
- Settore lavorativo:
- Call Center Representative
- Carriera precedente:
- Yasunobu Matsui（松井 康延） ADRESS: Shiinamachi-Mansion507, 1-14-3, Nagasaki, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japan (171-0051) TEL&FAX: +81-(0)3-5966-4237, Mobile Phone: +81-(0)80-3275-3948 E-mail: (Primary) firstname.lastname@example.org / (Cell phone) email@example.com Online Chatting Systems (IM): Windows Live Messenger ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / Skype: username "yasunobu627" / Yahoo Messenger ID: yasunobu.matsui OBJECTIVE Seeking Sales or Marketing position relating to worldwide business that will utilize my 12 years in Customer Service work and 4 years in Sales. I would like to have the opportunity to advance in my career, skills and knowledge. Oct.2005-Mar.2011 (Present) 5 years & 6 month: Preparing to study abroad for MBA degree and to work overseas. During this time of transition, I have worked as a contractor for temporary staffing for the following 9 companies: 1. OKI Electric Industry Co., Ltd. Data Entry utilizing MS EXCEL & ACCESS applications for large IT project as resident project staff member. 2. AlixPartners Collation work for an auditing project for a major Japanese electronics enterprise as resident project staff member. 3. European Capital Shipping Agency Documentation work for shipping and exporting Japanese construction machineries (Komatsu, etc), steel materials, plant machineries, and more to overseas consignees. 4. NTT East: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE EAST CORPORATION Call Center Call Center Representative handling inbound calls from general consumers for Broadband (Optical) Internet Service applications. 5. Pacnet Global (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. Call Center (Based in Singapore) Call Center Representative responding to inbound calls from customers due to line outages worldwide and escalating calls to internal engineers for investigation. Worked with English and Japanese speaking customers. 6. FUJITSU LIMITED Sales Promotion & Negotiation with general consumers of new released water-proof cell phones. 7. Benesse Corporation Sales Promotion & Negotiation to Japanese parents of new released English educational material course for Infants. 8. Authense Sorting operation of documents on PC for legal case project for client working as resident project staff member. 9. KDDI Corporation Sales Promotion & Negotiation to general consumers of new released cell phones & services. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Oct. 2004 - Sep. 2005 (1year) Gunze Co., Ltd, (Osaka, Japan) (Biggest Clothing Company in Japan) Overseas Sales Representative (Electronic Components Division) In charge of managing and pioneering overseas markets (Europe, America, Asia, etc) Initiated Overseas Sales Agencies in worldwide sales. Exchange of Strategic Sales Information (business negotiation information, market trends information, etc.) with overseas sales agencies by e-mail and phone. Promotion of electronic products to overseas markets. Trading business (Export) delivering products to customers from factory. Trading business (Import) purchasing products from overseas enterprises. Translation of technical documents from Japanese to English for overseas customers. Achieved total sales of approximately 480million yen by creating & pioneering new business market negotiating with customers, executing customers’ orders and responding to customers’ inquiries (Including quotation requests) Achieved 170% sales target in fiscal year 2005 and awarded Top Sales Person. Jan. 2003 - Sep. 2004: Yahoo Japan Call Center (ISP Call Center Representative) ooutbound calls to general consumers for Broadband (ADSL) Internet Service application (temp staff) Apr. 2000 - Dec. 2002 (2 years and 9 months) Net One Systems co., Ltd, (Tokyo, Japan) (Cisco System’s first Gold Partner in Japan) IT Consulting Sales Representative Service Provider 2nd Division 1st Sales Team In charge of pioneering communication enterprise market in Japan. Proposal of upgrading to new IT network systems for Enterprises based on their needs by consultation. (promoting by presentation documents made by PPT) Contributed to Sales team to achieve target sales number by new customer acquisition. Making various type of business documents (quotations & contracts, etc) Responding to customer’s inquiries to resolve their problems (sales / technical). Achievements: Achieved Total sales of 100million yen by negotiating with customers and making strong efforts to pioneer the market. Enterprise 1st Division 1st Sales Team Sales Representative of major newspaper company’s IT network transition project. Arranging network hardware machines and engineers for customers. Responding to customer’s inquiries to resolve their problems (sales / technical). Achievements : Achieved total sales of about 250million yen Achieved 155% sales target in fiscal year 2002. Award: Top Sales for three consecutive years 2000, 2001 and 2002. Expanded Sales profit ratio to more than 35%. Company’s Main Strategic Sales Products Award (Received extra commission from company) Training: Basic business training, IT & Network training course, PC training. Apr. 1999 - Mar. 2000: Worked as Restaurant Waiter in several restaurants in Tokyo (Part-time) Apr. 1998 - Mar. 1999 (1year) Hotel New Otani Co., Ltd, (Tokyo, Japan) (Major Hotel in Tokyo) Hotel Employee Worked as Bellboy, Restaurant Waiter (La Tour D’argent, Belle Vue, Trader Vic’s, Satsuki, Taikanen, and Blue Sly Lounge), Room Clerk, Wedding Waiter, Cook (Acquired advanced customer service skills) EDUCATION Apr. 1994 - Mar. 1998 (4 years): Aoyamagakuin University – Tokyo Japan (Major: Economics) Sept. 1988 to Jun 1993 (5 years): International School of Hamburg (ISH) - Hamburg, West Germany Sept. 1976 to June 1982 (6years): Westbury School - London, United Kingdom (*Attended Japanese supplementary school every Saturday in both Countries noted above) LANGUAGE SKILLS Fluent in English in oral and written), native in Japanese, good command of German, TOEIC785 (Nov. 1998), (Aiming for 900 over in next test), TOEFL515 (Aug. 1993), STEP (EIKEN) Test 2nd Grade (Oct. 1992) COMPUER SKILLS OS: Windows (Vista/XP/ME/2000/98/95), MS (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook/Access/Visio: Advanced level), Browser (Internet Explorer/Netscape), Lotus (Notes/Approach) SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE Basic IT network (LAN, TCP/IP, etc), general electronic devices, general trading business knowledge and skills (great understanding of trading and able to Issue trading documents) OTHERS Japanese driver’s License (Mar. 1995) PERSONAL STRENGTH Very responsible, enthusiastic, high motivation, great concentration, strong perseverance, positive mind, friendly, outgoing, sincere and team player. HOBBIES & INTERESTS Playing and watching soccer, basketball (21 years experience), track and field. Snowboarding / surfing. Enjoys movies, listening to music (R&B, Rock, Jazz, POP, etc), and travelling the world.
Shiinamachi-Mansion507, 1-14-3, Nagasaki, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japan (171-0051)
Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japan (171-0051)
Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japan (171-0051)
Trova nuovi amici