Back to サウジアラビア forum

family visit visa

のポスト サウジアラビア フォーラム

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Syed Rのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

you have 3 months to stamp the passport and 1 month after stamping to arrive KSA

All the best.

• Peermohamed Sのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

Dear All,
    Finally I got my mother visa approved today. I got this approval after 68 days of COC. Thanks for all your support in this forum. What's the validity to stamp the visa.

• Muhammed Afsal

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

Dears,

Could you please tell me where is the exact location of Riyadh MOFA office. I have submitted my visa application and they are asking me to visit their office. I am in Jeddah now and dont know the places in Riyadh well.

• Mohammad Ali

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

My Good Friend

i also have a similar case as you have

1st Application # 7017007
    2nd Application # 7259238
    Iqama # 2233540059

Mr. Nawaz is lucky..................we pray for all those whose luck is not favoring them

Regards,

• Meeran Abdul Japparのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

Thanks Mr. Nawaz, Hoping the same insha allah....

• Nawaz Mohammedのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

Inshalallah u will get visa.every thing is perfect in ur appliation.wait and dua.

• Meeran Abdul Japparのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

It depends ur luck. I have been waiting since 50 days but the status has not changed.

Application# 7018242
    Iqamma# 2292823354

The status is showing تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 7018242 ) بتاريخ 2013/12/30 since 50 days.

• Nawaz Mohammedのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

Hello Friends.....

I applied one application for visit visa for my wife in Dec 2013.in first application i made many mistakes like i wrote my wife name in arabic.i did not mention about profession changed, i did not mention city.so i thought this appliation will reject.i applied new application in Jan 6 2014 with all details in correct format. But alhamdulialh after 32 days status changed in first application.they asked me to submit my wife's iqama and passport copy and show the wife's releatives relation.i confused.but i sumbit my appliation.after two days i got the visa for first application.Last week my family came to saudi arabia alhamdulilah.

today i checked my second application status.its changed to "al talab tahatul ujra" i shocked when i see this msg.after one hour they issued visa.they did not asked for application or iqama.direct they issued visa.

first application:
    Second application

i think every one will get visa.they are not checking any thing.so apply and wait.

• Sarfraz Cheema

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

Dear all if anybody knows how to check the status of visa is stamped or not from ISLAMABAD Embassy in pakistan please elaborate, thanks

Regards:
    Sarfraz

• mohammed Noufalのプロフィールに行く

によるポスト  に サウジアラビア フォーラム 

i think yes

返事を掲載する。