Back to 중국 forum

Teaching in China

게시된 위치 중국 공개토론

For foreigners who have a teacher qualification certificate and meet the above requirements, I suggest you go to work in an international school in Shenzhen. Shenzhen’s international schools have developed rapidly, and the Shenzhen government has attached great importance to education and has invested a lot in educational resources.

회신 게시