Објавено во Непал форум
Everest View trekking is an ideal trekking for those are short of time but nevertheless want a view of Mount Everest. It provides a good insight into Sherpa culture without the struggle of high altitude trekking. Everest View trekking offers you the chance to get within reach of the tallest mountains in the world including Everest, Ama Dablam and Lhotse. The trek winds its way through traditional Sherpa’s villages, Buddhist monasteries, snow-capped peaks and offers viewing of a diverse range of wildlife and vegetation.
Trip Itinerary Everest Panorama view trek
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour (B)
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phadking (2640m) 4 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 04: Phadking to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche (3446) (B.L.D)
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche (3860m) 5 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 07: Tengboche to Khumjung (3850m) 6 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 08: Khumjung to Phadking (2640) 6 hrs(B.L.D)
Day 09: Phadking to Lukla (2800m) 4 hrs (B.L.D)
Day 10: Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m) (B)
Day 11: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination. (B)
Service Cost Includes:
1. Kathmandu Hotel Accommodation room with break fast basis
2. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Air Fare
3. Sagarmatha Conservation Park entry permits fees
4. Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
5. Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
6. Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter
7. All program according to itineraries on full board.
8. Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
Service Cost excludes:
1. Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner
2. Personal spending money and all bar bills, Items of personal nature, Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
5. Unforeseen expenses due to strike (bandh), Road block, flight cancelled etc
For more details visit www.himalayanexperts.com