Back to Саудиска Арабија forum

family visit visa

Објавено во Саудиска Арабија форум

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• asif nazeer

Објавено од  во Саудиска Арабија форум  

no dear there is no date

• asif nazeer

i got chamber approval which is (تقديم الطلب للفرع) now i want to know the validity i mean to say i m busy right now i can not go to the MOFA i can go MOFA after 5 days,,, after 5 daz it will be expire ? just i want to know

• asif nazeer

Dear all i have applied for the family visit visa and i got the chamber approval now i want to know what is the validity of approval when i will go to the mofa how many days i can w8 because i have some work

• 
Оди до профилот на kouser kouser

i dont understand, its under process?, i gave money to the agent for quick process, i dont understand y people behave like this n y dont understand others urgency..........thank u sir for ur help

• 

thanx, i will do that, as far as i know he is reliable and do many other official works. thanx once again.
    one more thing, we have not applied online, then y he gave a number to check online?, am new this process, dont v get the visa then and there in mofa office.

ur help is appreciated sir

• 

assalamlekum,
    the agent gave me this no. 5130348, and my ID: 2305943124, PLZ let me know, its urgent. any idea it may take howmany days to refelct the visa.
    thank you

• 
Оди до профилот на kamran siddeeq

نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه المهنة واسم صاحب العمل كما هو مدون في إقامة العمل
    I had written the correct profession and company name written on my iqama but still got this mesg, i dont know why, need help plz. thxxxxx

• 

AOA,

i have processed my mother in law visa through a private agent( not online) a week ago i.eon 17/11/2012, and yesterday he gave a number 5130348 , to check online in mofa website to get the visa. when i enter this no and my ID, in "search for visa presented to mofa" im getting message in arabic saying" there is no request with this number". and when i enter the same no and my ID in "search for visa issued for mofa " im getting some msg in different language, i couldnt understand. its urgent pleeez, anybody can suggest wt to do. and hw to check so as to get the yellow slip.thanx

• Објавено од  во Саудиска Арабија форум  

yes my application is not activated,when i done coc in makkah they given me a receipt,after that i ask him any other formalities is here ?they told me no kalas .one of my friend cousin was worked in coc .so i called him yesterday & ask.he told me after doing coc there is a another counter there for activate our application.so i have to go to coc again. your cooperation is really appreiciated.thanks & also please include me in ur duha .

• 
Оди до профилот на Mustafa Al Siddiq

I suppose you did the attestation on the application page. You need to pay the fees of 30SR at the COC and they will issue a receipt instead of stamping on the document itself. You need to visit the COC again to verify if the application is processed as it is not showing an update on the website. I'm sure that they could help you.

Објави одговор