14th Cinema on the Bayou Film Festival, Jan. 23-30, 2019

Јан

) — ()

Acadiana Center for the Arts

101 West Vermilion Street, Lafayette, LA 70501, USA Map

The 14th Cinema on the Bayou Film Festival will be held on January 23-30, 2019, at various venues in and around Lafayette, Louisiana.

The annual eight-day Festival will screen nearly 200 films from around the world -- including U.S., Louisiana and World premieres -- with over 200 filmmakers, producers, actors, musicians, distributors, grant source representatives and other industry professionals in attendance from across the United States and Canada, as well as from Australia, the U.K. and France.  In addition to the film screenings, the Festival will present expert panel discussions, workshops, filmmaker Q&A's, nightly parties and live music.

The Festival will open on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, at 6:30 pm at the Acadiana Center for the Arts with the U.S. Premiere of BLACK INDIANS, followed by music by Yvette Landry and the Jukes and a gala reception.  

The Festival will continue through Wednesday, January 30, 2019, and will close with the World Premiere screening of FINDING CAJUN at Acadiana Center for the Arts.

Films will also screen at Cite des Arts on Thursday, January 24 through Wednesday, January 30, at Vermilionville Performance Center on Thursday, January 24 and Friday, January 25, and at Acadiana Center for the Arts on Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27.  Films will screen for free at the Lafayette Parish Library South Regional Branch on Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27.

Ticket will be available for purchase, along with a complete description of the films and schedule of the events, on the Festival website:  www.cinemaonthebayou.com.

FAQs

How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us at festival@cinemaonthebayou.com or call 337-235-7845.

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, bring your printed ticket or your ticket on your mobile device to the event.

Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, tickets are transferable to another

Оди до профилот на Evvnt Promotion
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion