2024 12th International Conference on Management and Education Innovation (icmei 2024)

2024 12th International Conference on Management and Education Innovation (icmei 2024)

Going:

Јан

) — ()

Nagoya, Japan

Нагоја, Јапонија Map

Supported by: Nishinippon Institute of Technology, Japan; National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan

Accepted papers will be published into International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology as a special issue, which will be indexed by Google Scholar, CNKI, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Crossref and ProQuest, Electronic Journals Library.

Call for Paper
●E-Health Technologies
●Emerging Technologies
●Entrepreneurship
●Environmental Technology Management
●Financing and commercializing innovation

●Innovation, Management and Technology
●Intellectual property and knowledge management
●Intellectual Property Right and Patent
●IT Management: e-Government, Health Informatics, e-Commerce
●Key (converging) technologies (nano-, bio-, ICT technology)

●Managing IT and E-Commerce
●National and Regional Systems of Innovation
●New Product / Service Development
●New Product Development
●Organizational innovation

For more detail, please visit at http://www.icmei.org/track.html

Submission
Full paper (publication and presentation)
Abstract (presentation only)

Full paper and abstract, please upload it to iConference submission system: (.pdf).

http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icmei2024

If you have any queries, please email icmei@iacsitp.com

For more detail, please visit at http://www.icmei.org/author.html

Contact
Conference Secretary: Camellia Zheng
Telephone: +86-28-86256789
E-mail: icmei@iacsitp.com

Оди до профилот на Dunn Carl
Organizer:
 Dunn Carl
  • Vinnny Broun
     Vinnny Broun

I think it's very cool to hold such events, because I think they combine valuable things. This time I am very grateful to my management for sending me to such an interesting event, I can't wait to get to it. But in general, taking into account the way our children are treating their studies now, I really want to believe that these events will help to improve the situation. Because nowadays it is easier and more profitable for children to order essay writing services than to sit and study the material and then write it themselves. So we want to change this situation to make education more interesting for children.

• Tom Hidelstone
     Tom Hidelstone

A very unusual topic for an event, but no less interesting for that. Since I'm going there, I can say that I'm gaining some valuable knowledge, which I will need to bring something new to our education programme. It's a pity that no one cared about education when I was studying, but it's a good thing that there was the best essay writing service uk, which saved me from smoking binges on many occasions. For some reason, when I think about it, it always makes me laugh, but when you realise what level of education I had, it becomes a bit scary. So I hope to raise this level of education.