• Emigreen

    geplaatst door Verwijderde gebruiker in België forum 

    Dag Raicheline.

    Ik gaan wel maar in Engels praaten want Nederlands is niet mijn eerste taal.

    Beswt to do is go for a day trip to Belgium and to the closest "Gemeente Huis". Best is tell them you would like to move to Belgium but your partner has no Europian Visas. It should not be difficult for you to move there and then your partner should be able to get his permits after 2 weeks. But what i am not sure of is whether you must first move there in order for him to get his permits. Best is to drive through or phone the nearest "Gemeente Huis" in Belgium. They will assist you where can.


Plaats een antwoord

Andere antwoorden